Promo Code: FightBackCorona2020
During/ after the pandemic, a lot of things are even more uncertain than before. When if not now learn how to work with Scrum? Scrum - along with Scrum Master and Product Owner, is predestined for helping us dealing with uncertainty and risk. We believe that we need agile now more than ever. We would like to support everyone, who wants to learn (more) about Scrum, PSM (Scrum Master) or PO.
Therefore, we offer a discount of up to 15% on all our Scrum trainings which take place in 2020. Our trainings are designed for both, a remote or onsite setting. Especially in the last few months, a lot of positive feedback reached us from participants of the remote trainings.
Additionally to single spots in an open Scrum training, you can also contact us for a group/ inhouse training around agile topics.
Request your group or inhouse training now and benefit from our 15% discount special.
The theoretical basics of Scrum or agility in general can easily be acquired in various courses and certifications. An agile mindset and the corresponding implementation in practice are also crucial. This training helps participants to better understand the meaning of the individual methods. We will experience together what it means to work really agile and not to plan the whole day in detail first. In addition, the workshop promotes through intensive teamwork. In this respect, the training is also ideal as a team building event for colleagues who collaborate in an agile context.
• I would like to gain practical experience about this knowledge with a deeper understanding in everyday work.
• I want to see how my team grows together in a short time period.
• Programming skills are not required.
• With the help of the “Sphero” ball robot, the training group will develop a jointly defined MVP (minimal viable Product) with maximum value within two days.
• Run through sprints with the usual Scrum Events and Artifacts.
• Self-organized building of the team and jointly solving the problem in several iterations.
• Reflection of the course of the day and the explicit and implicit applied agile methods.
Actually there are no open training dates available. Please contact us for individual training dates.Contact us now