Downloads (Brochures and information)
A nice overview of the most important Scrum terms. Content based on the Scrum Guide 2020Download
Scrum Master Training Flyer
Short overview of the Scrum Master Certification training for PSM1 (Professional Scrum Master 1)Download
Product Owner Training Flyer
Short overview of the Product Owner Certification training for PSPO1 (Professional Scrum Product Owner 1)Download
FAQ Scrum Trainings
Frequently Asked Questions from our Scrum TrainingsDownload
Agile in Action Training
Understanding agility while having fun. This training helps participants to better understand the purpose of Agile best practices and methods. 1 day training.Download
Agile Incubator by Comsysto Reply
Ein vermarktbares Produkt mit funktionierendem Geschäftsmodell – an echten Zielkunden getestet. Die Mitarbeiter verfügen über Kenntnisse und praktische Erfahrungen im agilen Vorgehen. Kulturwandel in der Organisation zu agilem Vorgehen.Download
One important part of our trainings is to get certified by scrum.org. Here are some links to prepare for the exams.
- PSM1 exam: Suggested Reading for Professional Scrum Master I https://www.scrum.org/resources/suggested-reading-professional-scrum-master How to pass and PSM-1: Self Study: Thoughts & Tactics: https://email@example.com/how-to-pass-psm-1-self-study-thoughts-tactics-60ae51d0fbb1
- Learning Path for Scrum Master https://www.scrum.org/pathway/scrum-master and for Product Owner https://www.scrum.org/pathway/product-owner-learning-path
Retrospectives are an important event in the Scrum Sprint. Get inspired to create great Retrospectives.
- Die besten Tools für die Remote-Retrospektive — ein Überblick: https://medium.com/comsystoreply/scrum-die-besten-tools-fuer-die-remote-retrospektive-ein-ueberblick-29-tools-9eabe96a01fd
- Retrospective Starter Kit from Spotify: https://engineering.atspotify.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/12/retro-kit3.pdf
- Team Canvas: http://theteamcanvas.com/
- Retrospective Excercises Toolbox: https://www.benlinders.com/exercises/
Scrum works. A huge amount of use case studies and statistics were made to prove it.
- Scrum Case Studies: https://appliedframeworks.com/scrum-case-studies-examples/
- Stanish Group 2015 Chaos Report: https://www.infoq.com/articles/standish-chaos-2015/
- A lot of statistics around Scrum and Agile: https://scrumschau.wordpress.com/2020/09/29/statistiken-mit-ueber-scrum/
- Of course the Scrum Guide (https://www.scrumguides.org/) and the Manifesto for Agile Software Development (https://agilemanifesto.org/)
- The New New Product Development Game (1986, by Hirotaka Takeuchi and Ikujiro Nonaka) https://hbr.org/1986/01/the-new-new-product-development-game
- Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time (English) / Die Scrum-Revolution (German) written by J. Sutherland
- A huge recommended literature list by Peter Götz: https://pgoetz.de/recommended-reading/
Some interesting articles that criticise Scrum. In our opinion they describe more what happens when Scrum is not applied in the right way. Give us a call to discuss them.
- The Trouble With Scrum: https://cutle.fish/blog/the-trouble-with-scrum
- Scrum makes you dumb: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/scrum-makes-you-dumb-daniel-jones
- A Criticism of Scrum: https://www.aaron-gray.com/a-criticism-of-scrum/