Since the 1990s, Scrum is the most prominent process framework for solving complex problems in an agile way. Particularly among IT companies, the adoption rate has been very high ever since. Unfortunately, using some parts of Scrum is not the same as actually doing Scrum and living the underlying values. In this course, you will not only learn the basic principles of Scrum and agile methodologies in general, but also experience first-hand what this way of working means. Our main goal is to provide you with a deep understanding that will enable you to work as developer in your Scrum team.
- I want to learn what Scrum is and how it works from the perspective of a Developer
- My goal is to understand what being agile really means instead of just hearing about theoretical concepts.
- I am willing and able to participate actively throughout the training.
- Getting to know and understanding the official Scrum Guide, Agile Values and the Agile Manifesto.
- Practical exercises and insights from our trainer’s experience as Agile experts and developer.
- Hints for taking and passing the Scrum.org certification exam.
- Voucher for Scrum.org Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) certificate included. Attention: further preparation will be required after the course for a successful certification.
- Out-of-Scope: deep Scrum Master & Product Owner knowledge, Scaling - we are deeply convinced that understanding the basics of Scrum is a precondition for these topics.
Important note in times of Corona virus
- Due to the current situation in times of COVID-19, we will adapt this training to the current circumstances in order to continue to optimally support you in your learning and further training. As it is unclear how the situation will be developing we might need to switch the training over to online only prevent any unnessesary health risks.
- If we where to do so we will inform you in time before your training starts.
- If you have any questions on this please contact us!
Teachers / Speakers
Book and join this event
Please take a look to our other courses.