Looking to become a highly effective Scrum Developer? Join our comprehensive training program designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to excel in your role. Our program is tailored to provide hands-on experience in Scrum development, covering topics such as agile software development, teamwork and collaboration, and continuous improvement. You'll learn from experienced Scrum Masters and work alongside other developers to build and deliver high-quality software products. Our training is highly interactive and engaging, providing you with practical skills and insights that you can immediately apply to your work. Join us and become a master of Scrum development today!
Since the 1990s, Scrum is the most prominent process framework for solving complex problems in an agile way. Particularly among IT companies, the adoption rate has been very high ever since. Unfortunately, using some parts of Scrum is not the same as actually doing Scrum and living the underlying values.
In this course, you will not only learn the basic principles of Scrum and agile methodologies in general, but also experience first-hand what this way of working means. Our main goal is to provide you with a deep understanding that will enable you to spread Scrum further within your organization as a Scrum Master. Furthermore, the Scrum.org PSM I, one of the most widely recognized certificates in the industry, will prove your ability to do so.
- I want to learn what Scrum is and how it works from the perspective of a Developer
- My goal is to understand what being agile really means instead of just hearing about theoretical concepts.
- I am willing and able to participate actively throughout the training.
- Getting to know and understanding the official Scrum Guide, Agile Values and the Agile Manifesto.
- Practical exercises and insights from our trainer’s experience as Scrum Masters.
- Hints for taking and passing the Scrum.org certification exam.
- Voucher for Scrum.org Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) certificate included. Attention: further preparation will be required after the course for a successful certification.
- Out-of-Scope: deep Scrum Master & Product Owner knowledge, Scaling - we are deeply convinced that understanding the basics of Scrum is a precondition for these topics.