FightBackCorona special: up to 15% on all agile trainings 2020
Promo Code: FightBackCorona2020
During/ after the pandemic, a lot of things are even more uncertain than before. When if not now learn how to work with Scrum? Scrum - along with Scrum Master and Product Owner, is predestined for helping us dealing with uncertainty and risk. We believe that we need agile now more than ever. We would like to support everyone, who wants to learn (more) about Scrum, PSM (Scrum Master) or PO.
Therefore, we offer a discount of up to 15% on all our Scrum trainings which take place in 2020. Our trainings are designed for both, a remote or onsite setting. Especially in the last few months, a lot of positive feedback reached us from participants of the remote trainings.
Additionally to single spots in an open Scrum training, you can also contact us for a group/ inhouse training around agile topics.
Book your agile training now with the code: FightBackCorona2020
Creating products with wow-effect. In this training, you learn how a product owner can find out what the right things are and how to make decisions to create a successful product.
Since the 1990s, Scrum is the most prominent process framework for solving complex problems in an agile way. Not only among IT companies anymore, the adoption rate has been very high ever since. Unfortunately, using some parts of Scrum is not the same as actually doing Scrum and living the underlying values.
Agile means doing the right things right. It’s the team’s job to do things right. But it’s the Product Owner’s (PO) job to find out what the right things are. Even if the team works perfectly, the product will fail if the team builds the wrong things - therefore the PO is essential for the product’s success! Ideally, the PO is an entrepreneur for the product: His decisions determine the product’s success. In order to achieve that he has to make sure that the product contains the right features and the right scope. Additionally that the team only builds those features which bring real value to the customer. Therefore, the PO is a leader: He leads the team via the product!
- I want to learn what a Product Owner does.
- My goal is to understand what it really takes to make a great product that amazes customers.
- I am willing and able to participate actively throughout the training.
- I know the Scrum basics.
- Short excursion to Scrum Basics and agile values.
- Getting to know the role of a Product Owner and a Product Manager.
- Understanding the path from creating a vision via the life cycle of a product, determining product value, planning releases and prioritizing a backlog.
- Practical exercises and insights from our trainer’s experience.
- Hints for taking and passing the Scrum.org certification exam.
- Voucher for Scrum.org Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I) certificate included. Attention: further preparation will be required after the course for a successful certification.
- Out-of-Scope: Scrum Master topics - therefore, we refer to our Scrum Master Training. Scaling - we are convinced that the basics need to be understood in order to proceed with this topic.