Since the 1990s, Scrum is the most prominent process framework for solving complex problems in an agile way. Particularly among IT companies, the adoption rate has been very high ever since. Unfortunately, using some parts of Scrum is not the same as actually doing Scrum and living the underlying values. In this course, you will not only learn the basic principles of Scrum and agile methodologies in general, but also experience first-hand what this way of working means. Our main goal is to provide you with a deep understanding that will enable you to spread Scrum further within your organisation as a Scrum Master. Furthermore, the Scrum.org PSM I, one of the most widely recognized certificates in the industry, will prove your ability to do so.
- 2 days
- 6-12 participants
- 2 trainers
- English (or German if all participants prefer this language)
- Voucher for Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) certificate included. Attention: further preparation will be required after the course for a successful certification.
FightBackCorona special: up to 15% on all agile trainings 2020
Promo Code: FightBackCorona2020
During/ after the pandemic, a lot of things are even more uncertain than before. When if not now learn how to work with Scrum? Scrum - along with Scrum Master and Product Owner, is predestined for helping us dealing with uncertainty and risk. We believe that we need agile now more than ever. We would like to support everyone, who wants to learn (more) about Scrum, PSM (Scrum Master) or PO.
Therefore, we offer a discount of up to 15% on all our Scrum trainings which take place in 2020. Our trainings are designed for both, a remote or onsite setting. Especially in the last few months, a lot of positive feedback reached us from participants of the remote trainings.
Additionally to single spots in an open Scrum training, you can also contact us for a group/ inhouse training around agile topics.
Book your agile training now with the code: FightBackCorona2020
- I want to learn what Scrum is and how it works.
- My goal is to understand what being agile really means instead of just hearing about theoretical concepts.
- I am willing and able to participate actively throughout the training.
- Getting to know and understanding the official Scrum Guide, Agile Values and the Agile Manifesto.
- Practical exercises and insights from our trainer’s experience as Scrum Masters.
- Hints for taking and passing the Scrum.org certification exam.
- The training is organized in Sprints (8 Sprints for a 2-day-training) with plannings, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Out-of-Scope: deep Product Owner knowledge, Scaling - we are deeply convinced that understanding the basics of Scrum is a precondition for these topics.
Important note in times of Corona virus
- Due to the current situation in times of COVID-19, we will adapt this training to the current circumstances in order to continue to optimally support you in your learning and further training. As it is unclear how the situation will be developing we might need to switch the training over to online only prevent any unnecessary health risks.
- If we where to do so we will inform you in time before your training starts.
- If you have any questions on this please contact us!