In this course, you will not only learn the basic principles of Scrum and agile methodologies in general, but also experience first-hand what this way of working means. Our main goal is to provide you with a deep understanding that will enable you to work as developer in your Scrum team.
Registration for a training in 2024
- If you are interested in this training and one of our actual training dates does not fit, register on the booking section below. If the minimum amount of participants (min. 6) is reached, we will reach out to you to align on a common training date for 2024.
- You can register for free, no payments in advance needed.
- I want to learn what Scrum is and how it works from the perspective of a Developer
- My goal is to understand what being agile really means instead of just hearing about theoretical concepts.
- I am willing and able to participate actively throughout the training.
- Getting to know and understanding the official Scrum Guide, Agile Values and the Agile Manifesto.
- Practical exercises and insights from our trainer’s experience as Scrum Masters.
- Hints for taking and passing the Scrum.org certification exam.
- Voucher for Scrum.org Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) certificate included. Attention: further preparation will be required after the course for a successful certification.
- Out-of-Scope: deep Scrum Master & Product Owner knowledge, Scaling - we are deeply convinced that understanding the basics of Scrum is a precondition for these topics.
Teachers / Speakers
Book and join this event
Please take a look to our other courses.